UK made midweight fitted insulated jacket with roll away hood
The SJ6 WGTE Black, Multicam and Olive include velcro patches on their sleeves.
The Softie® Jacket 6 WGTE is our jacket for autumn, featuring a roll-away hood for unexpected showers and designed to keep you warm and comfortable in temperatures down to -5°C. It comes in our traditional Olive, Military Black and Multicam camouflage colours, which also feature Velcro patches on the arm for military use.
The SJ Range is our latest development in all-weather jackets with a brand new design, designed to give you the perfect outer shell whatever conditions you’re facing throughout the year. All four jackets in the range benefit from our high tech Paratex Micro outer and Paratex Light inner, keeping any moisture away from your skin, so you stay warm, comfortable and dry. And our Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The new design is tailored to fit the contours of your body and a high neck design that keeps out the draughts.
- Weight: 760g / 27oz (Medium)
- Packsize: 31cm x 18cm / 12" x 7"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -5°C / 23°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -10°C / 14°F
- Fit: Technical Fit
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Manufactured in the UK
- Soft hook & loop patches on both arms
- Featuring a roll-away elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Concealed side pockets with YKK® zips
- Two-way YKK® front zip
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable neck & hem - helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb loops
- Supplied with a stuff sack with mesh bottom for easy compact carrying
- Internal chest pocket with YKK® zip
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent