UK made fitted insulated jacket with insulated hood
The SJ9 WGTE Black, Multicam and Olive include velcro patches on their sleeves.
The SJ Range is our latest development in all-weather jackets with a brand new design for 2015, designed to give you the perfect outer shell whatever conditions you’re facing throughout the year. All four jackets in the range benefit from our high tech Paratex Micro outer and Paratex Light inner, keeping any moisture away from your skin, so you stay warm, comfortable and dry. And our Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort.
The new design is tailored to fit the contours of your body, and a high neck design that keeps out the draughts. The Softie Jacket 9 WGTE is designed for the winter months with a permanent, adjustable, insulated hood for extra warmth around the head, neck and face. You’ll be comfortable right down to -10°C. It comes in our traditional Olive, Military Black and Multicam camouflage colours, which also feature Velcro patches on the arm for military use.
- Weight: 1010g / 36oz (Medium)
- Packsize: 36cm x 20cm / 14" x 8"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -10°C / 14°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -15°C / 5°F
- Fit: Technical Fit
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Manufactured in the UK
- Soft hook & loop patches on both arms
- Features a fully insulated hood (elasticated and drawcord-adjustable)
- Concealed side pockets with YKK® zips
- Two-way YKK® front zip
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable neck & hem - helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb loops
- Supplied with a stuff sack with mesh bottom for easy compact carrying
- Internal chest pocket with YKK® zip
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent