100L rucksack with detachable side pouches
Ther Bergen WGTE is the daddy of all rucksacks. The Bergen WGTE features all the benefits of its cousin, the RocketPak WGTE, but with even more capacity. Whether you’re going on a long or short adventure, you’ll find this versatile rucksack becomes your best friend. The 70-litre capacity main compartment means you can just about fit the kitchen sink in, but with the zipped, removable side pouches you also have the flexibility to downsize it as you need.
In fact, it offers two size options: a full 100-litre capacity version; a 70-litre option created by removing the two 15-litre rocket pouches, leaving the 70-litre central compartment. The Bergen WGTE also looks after you - its contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics direct perspiration away from your body, keeping you dry for longer.
- Weight: 2240g / 79oz
- Volume: 100 Litres / 6,102 Cubic Inches
- Origin: Imported
- Removable side pouches
- Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
- Ventilated padded back with airflow channel
- Ventilated padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist strap
- Compatible with hydration systems for serious expeditions
- Hook & Loop patch to accommodate APALS®, Reflective tabs and Morale patches
- Bottom zipped compartment is designed to house a Snugpak Aquacover