Durable & can be used as a blanket
Far away from city lights, the night and the environment can offer the most exhilarating experience. All you need to worry about is staying warm, dry and comfortable. The Navigator WGTE is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of sleeping bags. Made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the range these chunky, warm and comfortable bags have a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provide considerable warmth. The Navigator WGTE can even be opened to make a versatile square quilt. It’s perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
Part of the Basecamp Range.
- Weight: 1750g / 62oz
- Packsize: 28cm x 24cm / 11" x 9"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -2°C / 28°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -7°C / 19°F
- Origin: Imported
- Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Large Compression Stuff Sack