Bivvi Bag WGTE
Waterproof sleeping bag outer shell
With a small volume and exceptional lightweight properties, the Bivvi bag WGTE can be used as the bare minimum for wild camping in the summer or used in conjunction with a sleeping system and air mat for planned camps all year round.
A 5000mm Hydrostatic Head for waterproof and windproof durability, creating an enclosed micro-climate that increases humidity and maintaining body temperature through the protection of evaporative and convection heat loss. The technical fabric of the Snugpak Bivvi Bag WGTE, Paratex Dry, is breathable, allowing trapped moisture to escape from within the microclimate, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.
It can be folded or packed away as a stalwart item in your outdoor kit, with or without a sleeping bag and is the ideal choice for outdoor ventures, bushcraft and emergency survival.
Snugpak Bivvi Bags are available in Standard and Extra Large Sizes, which are compatible with most sleeping bags.
Please Note: Snugpak Bivvi Bags have a solid coating, and although designed to be breathable, sufficient air cannot pass through the fabric to sustain breathing. To prevent suffocation do not completely seal any Bivvi Bag system.
- Weight: 300g / 11oz
- Extra Long Weight: 320g / 11oz
- Packsize: 13cm x 10cm / 5" x 4"
- Origin: Imported
- 100% waterproof 5000mm hydrostatic head with taped seams
- It can be used on its own or as a protective cover for your sleeping bag
- Standard and extra-long versions are available
- Supplied with a stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Dry, 100% Nylon