Softie® 3 WGTE
Our lightest UK made performance sleeping bag
When you are out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what conditions you're facing. The Softie 3 WGTE is an international bestseller for the following reasons: A Softie Premier filling with excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. An anti-snag zip including a full-length baffle, A mummy-style shape designed for warmth and comfort, and a quilted, snug-fit hood with an adjustable cord. All of which ensure a comfortable night's sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it is also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it is perfect when out trekking for more extended periods.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
- Weight: 900g / 32oz
- Extra Long Weight: 1120g / 40oz
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: 5°C / 41°F
- Temperature Rating Low: 0°C / 32°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack