Our warmest UK made insulated jacket with insulated hood
The SJ Range is our latest development in all-weather jackets with a brand new design for 2017, designed to give you the perfect outer shell whatever conditions you’re facing throughout the year. All four jackets in the range benefit from our high tech Paratex Micro outer and Paratex Light inner, keeping any moisture away from your skin, so you stay warm, comfortable and dry. And our Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort.
The new design is tailored to fit the contours of your body, and a high neck design that keeps out the draughts. The Softie Jacket 12 WGTE is designed for the winter months with a permanent, adjustable, insulated hood for extra warmth around the head, neck and face. You’ll be comfortable right down to -15°C. It comes in Olive, Military Black, Multicam camouflage colours, which also feature Velcro patches on the arm for military use.
The SJ12 WGTE has an extended body and longer back when compared to our standard SJ range of jackets (SJ3 WGTE / SJ6 WGTE / SJ9 WGTE), Please check the comparison image for more details.
- Weight: 1260g / 44oz (Medium)
- Packsize: 36cm x 20cm / 14" x 8"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -15°C / 5°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -20°C / -4°F
- Fit: Technical Fit
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Manufactured in the UK
- Features a fully insulated hood (elasticated and drawcord-adjustable)
- Extended scooped back
- Soft hook & loop patches on both arms
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable neck & hem - helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Elasticated inner cuffs
- Two-way YKK® front zip with insulated baffle behind
- Supplied with a stuff sack with mesh bottom for easy compact carrying
- Concealed side pockets with YKK® zips
- Internal chest pocket with YKK® zip
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent