Our best warmth-to-weight UK made performance sleeping bag
If you're planning several expeditions in different conditions, you need a versatile sleeping bag that will do a great job no matter what the temperature. The Softie 9 is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°C, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner. This sleeping bag is also one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 21cm x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
The Softie 9 enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The design of the mummy style shape brings additional warmth and comfort; the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hoof that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night's sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only,find out more
- Weight: 1500g / 53oz
- Extra Long Weight: 1740g / 61oz
- Packsize: 21cm x 19cm / 8" x 7"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -5°C / 23°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -10°C / 14°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack