Special Forces 1 WGTE
UK made sleeping bag with quick release centre zip
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 WGTE Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 WGTE Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 WGTE Bag inside the Special Forces 1 WGTE Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Weight: 1200g / 42oz
- Extra Long Weight: 1450g / 51oz
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: 5°C / 41°F
- Temperature Rating Low: 0°C / 32°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Zip together with the Special Forces 2 WGTE to make a -15°c sleeping bag
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® centre zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack