Special Forces System WGTE
UK made quick release centre zip sleeping bag system
Ultimate versatility was the aim of this systems design so that it suits any trip in any environment. You can use the sleeping bags individually or layer them together to cover all conditions. The Special Forces System WGTE gives you the Special Forces 1 WGTE Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 WGTE Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 WGTE Bag inside the Special Forces 1 WGTE Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces WGTE sleeping bags.
Please note: The Baffle on a Special Forces System WGTE in Multicam will be manufactured in Desert Tan to match the lining of the bags.
- Weight: 3200g / 113oz
- Packsize: 30cm x 27cm / 12" x 11"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -15°C / 5°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -20°C / -4°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Each sleeping bag can be used independently creating 3 different sleeping bags
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® centre zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack